A Guest Hus has just acquired Lanesboro’s historic Knotty Pines Cabins, two affordable and charming vintage cottages, just 1.5 blocks away from A Guest Hus. Each has private bath, AC, WiFi, and locked bike storage.
Cabin 12 has two rooms, one with a double bed and the other with a pull-out couch (double).
Weekends: $99.00 plus tax (Friday and Saturday)
Weekdays: $89.00 plus tax
Cabin 3 has one room, with a double bed and reading nook.
Weekends: $89.00 plus tax (Friday and Saturday)
Weekdays: $79.00 plus tax
- Private bath, AC, WiFi, and locked bike storage.
- Fully equipped with bedding and towels.
- Do not include kitchen facilities. Guests come to the Guest Hus for morning coffee and tea, ice, fridge, and microwave use.
- Guests find the cabins to be charming, private, and quiet.
- 2-night minimum.
- 10-minute walk from downtown Lanesboro, 1.5 blocks from the Guest Hus, in a quiet residential neighborhood.
Click on an image for a larger view.